Now I got my gear dialed down to what I will bring on the PCT. So this is my setup for the PCT – almost 🙂
I still need to buy water storage (I bought the Cnoc Vecto water bladder, but the first 2 I got leaked water) and water purifier – which will be the Sawyer Squeeze, and some basic water bottles. But I will get those when I get to San Diego.
Clothes I will also buy in San Diego, so the ones on the picture are just to show that I will not go commando 😉 at least I don’t think so hehe.
Bear can, and winter gear I will buy in Kennedy Meadows, or even earlier because as of now the weather is getting worse.
- Tilley Hat
- Suunto Core all black
- Injinji Men’s Liner + Hiker Crew Socks
- Dirty Girl Gaiters
- Altra Lone Peak 3.5
- Thrupack hip belt (pouches on the Osprey exes are a piece of useless crap)
- Gloves (will likely change those – as they are not remotely warm)
- Osprey Rain cover for backpack
- Sea to Summit – Ultra-Fine Mesh Head net
- Sea to Summit – Aeros Pillow
- Black Diamond Alpine Cork trekking poles
- Joby GorillaPod Hybrid
- Holder for iPhone
- iPhone X – for my Vlog, GPS, Guthooks etc.
- Leica Q camera
- Mountain Hard Wear Ghost Whisperer
- OR Helium II rain jacket
- RavPower wall charger (quick charge)
- Extra batteries for my Leica Q
- Nitrocore USB charger for Leica Q batteries
- Cables for charging/earphones
- Photofast MicroSD card reader for iPhone (enables me to copy video from the phone to MicroSD cards)
- The Stick pic – an awesome gadget to mount phone/camera/etc onto a trekking pole to use as a selfie stick etc.
- Anker 20000mAh Power bank (can quick charge in 4-5 hours via the Quick charge wall charger)
- Osprey Exos 58
- Buff – Star Wars! Awesome!
- Injinji Liner socks – an extra pair
- SPOT, Gen3 device
- Black Diamond – Spot headlamp
- Tent stakes (just the regular ones that came with the Big Agnes tent 🙂 )
- Darn Tough Socks – 2 extra pairs – one for sleeping, one for backup
- Toaks Titanium 750ml cup
- Toaks Titanium folding spork
- regular lighter
- BRS-3000T gas stove – ultralight
- base layer for sleeping
- Deuce of Spades Trowel
- Enlightened Equipment Revelation Quilt. 10F/-12C. 950FP. Long/Wide
- Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL 2
- Therm-A-Rest – NeoAir Xlite – large
- Passport and documents
- Pills, blister stuff, repair stuff
I have ordered a Z-Packs feedbag + bear hanging kit.
That’s about it. If I need to change anything I am pretty sure I will figure it out on the trail 😉 But that’s part of my adventure, but so far I am feeling confident about my choices.
My updated gear list will be available here: https://lighterpack.com/r/d3itc